Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 30, 2010

S.O.S.

This weekend was fucked up! So there is this guy that i have liked alot since last year and well this year i started flirting, well his roommate told me this weekend he really likes me alot and would want to date me if he wasn't scared our friendship would fall apart if we ever broke up...i wouldn't let it ....but that is beside the point!

So knowing this i had already had plans to hangout with he, and his 2 roomies on friday night. Well i have a theatre department little brother, and the guy invited mine too because he was hanging out with me and the guy all afternoon...i should figured something was up but nope not till we left to go that night when the guy forced my little to ride with them leaving him to be stranded at their house since we were all going to be drunk. So anyways by the next day i was pretty sure of the guy's motives and i was so upset but i just let it go.

So saturday night was the foam party in housing on campus, and i invited all of them (the guy and his roomies) to come which they did and my little was with them when they got there and wouldn't leave the guys side.....WTF!!!!! And he went home with him that night...I was livid!!!!

The worst part is my little knew i like the guy and it didn't seem to phase him. He also however had his eye on one of my best friends. so WTF! He also claims not to rush into things but hello....in two days that in my book is rushing things!

I have decided i hate gay guys in this city, all they do is fuck over guys who are nice and just want a nice guy. well here they are all double crossing 2 faced bastards!

No comments: