Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Adelaide's (Andrew's) Lament

Ugh so it is day two of classes...and guess what....i am sick. I have somehow managed to come down with a cold overnight...literally. Yesterday at about lunch time or somewhere there after my throat started to be sore...then by about 8 last night my nose was like Niagra Falls...still is if anyone wants to ride a barrel down nasal drippage. Well all was well...i though hmm just a sinus infection...no big...which it still could be but prolly not. So in Theatre History my head starts pounding my nose is running the professor is talking...hell is breaking loose and i can't take it. In the middle of the professor's welcome back talk i have to leave to blow my fucking nose...I SIT IN THE FONT ROW!!!!! I first of all hate haveing to leave a class while a professor is lecturing or talking at all and i am appalled when it happens when i sit in the front. That is when i started to think i was really coming down with something...well after lunch (Now) i am in my room i just took my temperature and i have a slight fever 99.7 not really enough to be overtly concerned but still i am aggravated that is week one of classes and i feel like shit over night. FML

No comments: