Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Astonishing

So i don't remember if i have used my title before but the song fits what i am feeling. This week was an eye opener that i am finally really finding myself as a college student...i have grown up alot since my freshman year....i am still very intune with my inner child so don't fret!

I have just been on top of my studies and been socializing and having time for both in abundance and i am trying to find a job....i am trying very hard but it isn't working very well. Oh well.

I am back in writers meetings and i love it! I needed it in my life.

I also have my eye on a few new guys.....one is just adorable and he may be my date for a party friday! I am ildly excited about it...eventhough it isn't set in stone...but just the possibility excites me...I have never taken a date to a party.

Stay cute and i will update again soon

No comments: